Posted on November 3rd, 2013 by Glenn Luedtke
Winter is Coming! A Short check List to be Prepared.
- Have furnace serviced
- Change batteries in smoke & carbon monoxide detectors
- Inspect and clean fireplace and chimney
- Clean gutters
- Reverse ceiling fans-should blow upward in winter
- Check attic insulation-make sure insulation is not blocking soffit vents
- Turn off outside water faucets-turn water off inside house and open outside faucets. Oil faucet valve stems.
- Clean clothes dryer exhaust duct.
- Check caulk around windows and doors.
These tasks will help keep you and your family comfortable and safe this winter.Read More